TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These general conditions are agreed between Associação Natureza Portugal, headquartered at Rua Adriano Correia de Oliveira 4A, 1600-312 Lisbon, and contact +351 925 037 699, hereinafter referred to as “Association” and people who wish to make donations through the website apoia.natureza-portugal.org hereinafter referred to as "supporter".
Both parties agree that donations made through the website apoia.natureza-portugal.org will be exclusively regulated by these conditions.
The purpose of these general conditions for donations is to provide and define all the information necessary for the supporter, concerning the subscription and donation modalities made on the website apoia.natureza-portugal.org.
These conditions regulate all the steps necessary to make the donation.
The supporter makes their donation by completing the donation process presented on the website apoia.natureza-portugal.org, adding it to the shopping cart:
To make a donation, the supporter must:
Complete the information and choose the options available during the donation process (data and invoicing; payment method, as well as the NIF and the name that, for tax purposes, you want to appear on the invoice).
- The final confirmation of the donation by the supporter is equivalent to the full and complete acceptance of the values and description of the donations available as well as these General Conditions, which will be the only ones applicable.
- The Association will honor donations received online for the maintenance and creation of nature conservation projects.
- The data contained in the invoice is the sole responsibility of the supporter. Once issued, the invoice cannot be changed.
On the website apoia.natureza-portugal.org, ANP|WWF makes available the following payment methods via Easypay - Payment Institution Lda
- Credit card (Visa, Mastercard);
- ATM Reference;
- MB Way;
- Direct debit
In the case of payment by credit card, the debit will be made on the supporter's card immediately after confirmation of the donation.
- If the donation is associated with supplementary material, it will be sent through the channel (address/email) indicated by the supporter.
- Shipping costs are not added to the material, unless otherwise specified when choosing the donation.
The values must be understood in Euros, with fees and taxes included, taking into account the VAT in force on the date of the donation.
The cancellation or return process is handled on a case-by-case basis by the Association. The request must arrive in writing to the contact email email@example.com, with the cancellation or return instructions being answered and defined by the Association, through the same means of communication.
The Association undertakes to cancel a donation subscription from the Supporter within a maximum period of 30 days.
The processing of your data is carried out in compliance with the legislation on the protection of personal data.
All information regarding the legislation can be found at:
Your donation is tax deductible under the Tax Benefits Statute (Law Decree No. 108/08).
- Enter your personal data.
- Choose the desired donation option.
- Check and confirm your details.
- Select the desired payment method.